What to do in quarantine...



 Are you Bored In Quarantine

Here are some tips to do in quarantine

hello today's article is super exciting for me and I hope it is for you too in today's article I will be showing you 10 different productive things that you can do during quarantine so I decided to make this article because I struggle with being bored a lot I'm sure you are too I've never been as bored as I am right now like it's crazy I've never

experienced this before so that is why I came up with 10 things that you can do in quarantine when you're alone and bored

so with that follow me on instagram if you aren't following me already

and so the first thing you can do when you're bored in quarantine is to decorate your laptop I had actually been wanting to do this for a very long time and I finally did it because I have a lot more time now so the first thing that I did was I got my stickers out and I just placed them out on my computer to see how I wanted them pretty much all of my stickers are from like brandy Melville you know when you go there you can grab some stickers for free some of them aren't like this keep Portland weird one that's from like a Portland store obviously but like most of them are from brandy melville if you can get stickers pretty much anywhere online I actually don't know

thus our turn out I think it looks so cute and I actually had a lot of fun doing it the second thing you can do is ridicu at your room and I usually just like change up the decorations but this time I'm actually gonna be doing something very fun I'm gonna be

repainting my desk so I got this box and I cut it open to put it on the ground so I don't spill any paint and then hop in hey hey and then I just took my little desk outside and I started painting I went to the paint store and I just got whatever paint he told me to get I have to paint it twice and I ended up painting inside the second time cuz I was bored and I was alone and it was following him but it turned out so good it's so wide and pretty now we have so many like ugly spots on it before and it was like dirty but like dirt that you couldn't get off and I forgot to paint this part but here you can see how much wider it is and I really like it next you can get ready and take self-timer pictures this is actually so much fun I do this all the time I bet most of you don't get ready everyday anymore so why not put on some makeup and go outside and take some pictures of yourself so I'm gonna go out on my balcony and you may think this is weird but it's not and you get a lot of cute pictures just wait I'm gonna show you all the ones that I took Kiki


so I just put up your phone on what every in use the self-timer to take pictures and so this is how my pictures turned out I really like um kind of cute follow me in and see we have fallen in this girl

next up you can start a bullet journal a lot of people think that I'm like some kind of like DIY person but I am NOT and I've never done like bullet journaling before but I decided to try it out because I was really bored one day so I made this like April spread as you can see here and it's really really ugly like don't judge okay but whatever it was kind of fun so I'm doing this one for May to show you guys like what you can do see how bad I am at this this is why I don't do stuff like this I'm so I can't drop at all so yes but it's kind of fun and I added stickers and glitter and it's really cute and I recommend you all to try it next up we have work out I actually filmed a article of me trying the Alexis friend ten minute at workout challenge singing for seven days straight and I did it every single day for seven days and then on day seven or like day sick I just felt so unmotivated so I never filmed the like end result which means that I can't post a article now because there is snow like before and after and I can't like filming after now because I haven't been doing it and why it may be mmmm unthe but whatever it was fun while it lasted actually it wasn't I hated it you can also clean and organize your room if you want some inspiration I have lots of articles too many probably of me organizing and cleaning my room but like change your bed sheets make your bed do whatever makes me personally feel so good about myself to just like have a clean room and have a clean bed and clean sheets it's so

and also obviously cleanup on your floor I have a lot of math homework stuck on the walls are not all trying to cheat baby you can also paint I personally love painting and I've been painting a lot more now since I'm home all the time I usually paint on a canvas I didn't want to do it for the article because I wasn't actually painting right here hey hey so I didn't want to waste a canvas and here you can see some of my

paintings are kind of bad the mushroom ones are questionable but the pink one is kind of cute you can also organize your closet it's probably needed I mean am i right maybe so I definitely do need to organize my closet so it's just we just got to start somewhere I started with my pajama t-shirt drawer kind of thing and by the way this like whole set is from Ikea I get questions about it all the time but like the little bins and like this white thing it's for my camp so as you can see it's very disorganized but I'm trying to fix that last but not least you need to do your homework if you're still in school this is not the time to be slack if summer is so closed and I go in summer break in about two weeks and I still have a few things to do when I film this article I still had a math final

a Spanish final a and si do a speech it was pretty rounded but I'm almost done I only have two more tasks hehehe so excited


Thanks for reading please comment if any quires from your 
side and mention if any grammar mistake
  

Comments